Rapid Roberts, Inc.
Retail SalesRetail Sales-Convenient Store
Rob Wilson’s roots in the gasoline business with Conoco go back three generations starting in 1928 with his grandfather, R.V. “Stormy” Wilson, operating “Wilson’s Conoco” in the Missouri Arkansas border town of Blue Eye, MO. In 1962 Rob’s father, Bob “Blackie” Wilson purchased Stone County Oil Co., a gasoline distributorship located in Crane, MO and distributed gasoline and bulk oil to stations and commercial accounts. Rapid Robert’s has continued the tradition by being a branded marketer with Conoco/Phillips and presently offers Conoco/Phillips fuel at all of its locations.
Rapid Robert’s, Inc., opened its first store on October 22, 1983 in Crane, MO. It was there that the corporate office was located until 1998. After growing to the size of 19 stores the headquarters was moved to Sunshine Corners in Springfield, MO, where it is still located today.
President and CEO, Rob Wilson grew up in Southwest Missouri and graduated from Southwest Missouri State University with a Bachelor of Science degree in business management. He continued to keep strong ties with the communities in the Ozarks by growing the company within the region.
Through the twenty plus years Rapid Robert’s has grown to be one of the most well known names throughout the Ozarks and has gained a reputation for providing name brand quality products at competitive prices with excellent customer service.
Rapid Robert’s continues to grow, operating 24 convenience stores and employing approximately 175 people in the various communities they serve.