2022 Fireburst Fireworks over Table Rock Lake
Table Rock Lake area residents and visitors have enjoyed Fireburst at Kimberling City since 1984. Thirty-seven years later, Fireburst, sponsored by Table Rock Lake Chamber of Commerce, is still one of the most spectacular fireworks shows in the region. Scheduled for Friday, July 1, 2022, near the Kimberling City bridge, this fireworks show is solely sponsored by community and business donations. The show can be viewed by land or by boat and is one of the area's most popular events.
To promote a safe and memorable Fireburst event Friday July 1, 2022, the Kimberling City Police Department would like to share the traffic control plan for before and after the event.
- 8:30PM – 10PM ON JULY 1ST – HIGHWAY 13 AND KIMBERLING BLVD WILL BE THE ONLY ROADS MOVING NORTH/SOUTH (GREEN – TRAFFIC MARKINGS)
- FIREBURST EVENT VIEWERS SHOULD PLAN TO BE IN PLACE BY 8:30PM—Limited parking is available at the Kimberling City Shopping Center and Harter House.
- CITIZENS WHO RESIDE NORTH OF THE VIEWING AREA SHOULD PARK ON NORTH SIDE OF PARKING LOT.
- CITIZENS WHO RESIDE SOUTH OF THE VIEWING AREA SHOULD PARK ON THE SOUTH SIDE OF PARKING LOT.
- FEEDER STREETS AND PARKING LOTS WILL BE CLOSED AT 8:30PM FOR ENTRY AND EXIT FROM AND TO HIGHWAY 13 UNTIL 10PM AND/OR TRAFFIC CLEARS. (RED MARKINGS)
- COVE STREET
- BLUEBIRD DRIVE
- KISSEE AVENUE
- WILDWOOD LANE
- DOLLAR GENERAL PARKING
- O’REILLY PARKING
If everyone is patient and plans accordingly for arrival and departure, the exit of downtown Kimberling City and the surrounding areas will flow with ease.