College of the Ozarks Christmas Card to the Community
College of the Ozarks and The Keeter Center welcome guests year-round and especially at the holiday season, where the spirit of Christmas comes to life in the heart of the Ozarks.
The students, staff, and faculty at College of the Ozarks celebrate together to make the holidays shine, and they invite everyone to the following events:
COLLEGE OF THE OZARKS HOLIDAY CALENDAR:
- Christmas Tree Lighting at The Keeter Center – Dec. 1, 5 p.m. (The Keeter Center) Space for this event is limited, FREE EVENT
- Christmas Concert Band and Jazz Ensemble Performance – Dec. 1, 7 p.m. (The Keeter Center) FREE EVENT
- Winter Theatre Production, The Voice of the Prairie – Dec. 1 & 2, 7:30 p.m. (Jones Auditorium)
- Winter Theatre Production, The Voice of the Prairie – Dec. 3, 2:30 p.m. (Jones Auditorium)
- Jazz Ensemble Concert – Dec. 7, 7:30 p.m. (Jones Auditorium) FREE EVENT
- Christmas Card to the Community – Dec. 10, 4 p.m. (Williams Memorial Chapel) FREE EVENT
The Winter Theatre Production for 2023 is “The Voice of the Prairie,” by Playwright John Olive. Ticket prices are as follows: Adults - $10; Senior Citizens - $8; Non-C of O students - $8; Children (12 and under) - $6. Associates of the College are free with Associates card, and Associate guests are $5. For reservations, call 417-690-2626.
For more information about attending these events, call the Public Relations Office at (417) 690-2212.
THE KEETER CENTER HOLIDAY CALENDAR:
- Thanksgiving Sunday Brunch – Sunday, Nov. 26
- Christmas Sunday Brunch
- Dec. 3
- Dec. 10
- Dec. 17
- Saturday New Year’s Celebration – Dec. 30
- New Year’s Eve Sunday Brunch – Dec. 31
A farm-to-table dining experience is prepared for guests at Dobyns Dining Room Restaurant, where the holiday brunches show off the tastes of the season. Executive Chef Robert Stricklin, along with a supporting cast of chefs and students, craft a special Christmas menu featuring locally sourced and campus-grown ingredients that celebrate the traditions of the Ozarks. Whether it's a hearty roasted turkey, a succulent ham, or a delectable vegetarian option, there is something for everyone at the holiday brunches.
For more information or for reservations, visit www.keetercenter.edu